|Final chance. ASAA JOAD Clubs, we need your flyers to hand out at the AZGFD Expo. http://www.azgfd.gov/outdoor_recreation/showcase.shtml|
We expect 100 to 500 very interested inquiries about where to find a place to shoot archery. These are your future club members and those that will take over your clubs when you retire.
Get you flyers to Rick Bachman firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO, we have very few helpers at the Expo. We need volunteers to answer question about your club and what target archery at your club is like. Please email Rick and volunteer email@example.com
I have worked this event for several years. It is best to have a group of people work the booth and then rotate staffing the booth while others walk around and see all there is to see and do.
Arizona State Archery Association
8681 East Via De Negocio
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
|Wanted: Volunteer anti-doping chaperones for 2012 AAE AZ Cup|
· Who: Age 18 and older, with vehicle.
· What: Escort athletes chosen for anti-doping testing to the testing station. No participation in sample collection.
· Where: Ben Avery Shooting Facility FITA range, One mile north of AZ Game and Fish HQ at 5000 W. Carefree Highway, Phoenix, AZ.
· When: Sunday March 25. Approximately 10 AM to 3 to 5 PM
· How: Chaperones receive a briefing from the anti-doping control officer, then escort a selected athlete from the FITA range to the anti-doping station at the AZ Game and Fish HQ building. Contactlindsay.firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
· Why: Chaperones enable the AZ Cup to provide the World Archery Federation required anti-doping testing as a world ranking tournament.
Thank you, the ASAA
|Arizona JOAD Clubs, Outreach opportunity,|
The Desert Sky Archers are volunteering at the Arizona Game and Fish Department Outdoor Expo taking place on Saturday/Sunday, March 31 and April 1st (no fooling). The will be a booth for Arizona JOAD clubs to distribute flyers.
Clubs are welcome to come and take part. Also the DSA would like distribute your clubs flyers, handouts, brochures, etc. That way we direct the potential archer to the closest club and classes.
Feel free to mail items to:
Rick Bachman, President DSA
41203 N Sutter Lane
Anthem, AZ 85086
Email Rick email@example.com to find our more and to let him know to be on the lookout for mailed items.
“The AZGFD just hosted the Arizona Archery in the Schools state championship with over 300 archers. Many will be coming to the Expo looking for places to continue on with target archery in their neighborhood.”
|The Scheduled 2012 ASAA State Outdoor Championships is on the schedule for April 14 & 15. At this time no hosting organization has been found. The ASAA Board of Directors faced two options. 1. Cancel the tournament for 2012 or 2. Move the tournament to a new date. The ASAA Board of Directors have opted to move the tournament to a later in the year.|
The State Outdoor Championship and the Duel In The Desert Team Trials will be combined. The new dates will be on October 6 & 7. Formats for the State Championships and the Duel Trials will be announced at a later date. The tournament will still be held at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility. Please mark these dates on your calendars. Remember that the Duel In The Desert will be in Arizona this year. The Duel will also be under a new format, which will also be announced at a later date.